KCCTO-KITS Infant-Toddler Specialist Network (ITSN)
Impacting child care quality by providing education, support, consultation and technical assistance to early childhood professionals who care for infants and toddlers in Kansas.
Who Are We?
The KCCTO-KITS ITSN Project is a collaboration of Kansas Child Care Training Opportunities, Inc. and the Kansas Inservice Training System. Our team consists of professionals from a variety of educational and experiential backgrounds. We are early childhood educators who have been family child care providers, center providers and classroom teachers. We are early interventionists and speech-language pathologists. We come from military child care and inclusive centers. As coaches and mentors, we strive to support you in your task of providing quality child care to infants and toddlers and their families.
What Can We Do?
The KCCTO-KITS ITSN Project provides a tiered level of support to early childhood professionals across the State. Early childhood teachers, administrators, and family child care providers can access the following on a tiered level of support:
- Online courses and trainings
- Webinars and virtual kits
- Linkages to State and National resources
- Community-based, content specific training
- Communities of Practice
- Wiki workspaces
- On-site visits
- Short or long term consultation
- Intensive technical assistance plans (as requested/needed)
Benefits for You at NO COST!
Topics, resources and supports are matched to your individual needs. For example:
- How do I meet the needs of a toddler with special needs?
- How do I work with families to establish daily care routines for their infant?
- How do I support an English Language Learner?
- How can I create meaningful learning experiences for infants and toddlers in my care?
- Where can I find resources on developmental milestones?
How can we help you?
Contact us to ask questions or to learn more information.
Call: 800-227-3578 or
Call: 800-362-0390 or
620-421-6550 x 1618
We are here to support you!
The KCCTO-KITS Infant-Toddler Specialist Network is a program of the Kansas Child Care Training Opportunities, Inc. and the University of Kansas Life Span Institute at Parsons and is supported through a grant from the Kansas Department for Children and Families’ Child Care and Early Education Services. However, information or opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the agency and no official endorsement should be inferred. (12/16/16)