Proactive Strategies to Support Classroom Routines and Schedules
The following documents are in pdf format.
- Understanding Routines and Schedules
- Understanding Developmental Milestones, Appropriate Practices, and Brain Basics
- Understanding Relationships, Interaction Techiques, and Teaching Strategies
- Importance of Positive Relationships
- Specific Interaction Techniques and Teaching Strategies
- The Power of Observation
- Environmental Supports
- Environmental Arrangement; Choice of Equipment and Materials; Environmental Zoning and Positioning
- Auditory & Visual Concrete Cues and Supports
- References, Bibliography, and Supplemental Documents
Please take a few minutes to complete a brief online survey by clicking this link. Your feedback is central to our evaluation of the services and materials provided by KITS.